Meet Dr. Ahn
Dr. Ahn was raised in Providence, RI and is a third generation physician. He is double board certified and specializes in facial cosmetic surgery. After his training, he spent a short time in California and then chose to move to the Boston area to raise his family. Over the past 19 years he has lead the Aesthetic Wellness Center to its current status as one of the leading providers of aesthetic facial rejuvenation in the country.
Dr. Ahn received his undergraduate education at Harvard University, graduating cum laude, and attended the George Washington University School of Medicine, graduating with distinction. In medical school he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Society as both a 3rd and 4th year medical student. He completed his surgical training in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the highly acclaimed University of California at San Francisco, annually ranked as one of the best hospitals in the country.
Dr. Ahn has authored many publications on facial cosmetic surgery procedures and is an invited speaker at national and international facial plastic surgery meetings. Dr. Ahn is board certified in both Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Ahn specializes in facial aesthetic rejuvenation and understands that patients need individualized care depending on their goals and expectations. Using his artistic eye, surgical experience and wide-ranging skills, he guides his clients through this highly personal process- whether it is a minimally invasive treatment or a cosmetically transforming surgery.
See What Some of My Past Patients Have to Say… View Testimonials
- Undergraduate Degree:
- Harvard University, Biology, cum laude
- Medical Degree:
- George Washington University, with honors, Alpha Omega Alpha honors society
- The University of California at San Francisco (UCSF), Head and Neck Surgery
- The University of California at San Francisco (UCSF), Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Board Certification and Organizations
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The California Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery The American College of Surgeons
- The Massachusetts Medical Society
- The American Medical Association
- The American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- The Alpha Omega Alpha honor Society
Areas of Expertise
- Facelift and Necklift
- The Mini Face Lift and Neck Lift
- Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Cosmetic Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Botox, Juvederm, Voluma, Volbella
- Fraxel Laser Treatments
- Morpheus8 Treatments
Ahn MS. Calcium hydroxylapatite: Radiesse. Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2007 Feb;15(1):85-90, vii. Review
Seeley BM, Denton AB, Ahn MS, Maas CS. Effect of homeopathic Arnica montana on bruising in face-lifts: results of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2006 Jan-Feb;8(1):54-9.
Ahn, MS, Maas CS and Monhian N (2003) A Novel, Conformable, Rapidly Setting Nasal Splint Material: Results of a Prospective Study. Arch Facial Plast Surg 5: 189-192.
Ahn, MS, et al. (2000) Softform for Facial Rejuvenation in Facial Rejuvenation: From Chemical Peels to Laser Resurfacing: Ed Carniol Paul J. Wiley-Liss.
Ahn MS, Kabaker SS (2000) Facelifting complications. Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America, Rejuvenation of the lower face and neck May.,8(2):211-221
Ahn MS, Maas CS (2000) Temporal browlift using Botulinum Toxin-A. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Apr., 105(3): 1129-1135
Ahn MS, Monhian N, Maas CS (1998) Soft Tissue Augmentation. Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America, Advances in Facial Contouring and Implants Feb.,7(1):35-43Give us a brief description of the service that you are promoting. Try keep it short so that it is easy for people to scan your page.