Juvéderm Fold Treatments at the Aesthetic Wellness Center
- Natural looking results
- Filling to correction to avoid the puffy look.
- Aesthetic principles vs just an injection.
- High patient satisfaction
The treatment is performed in an examination room and takes about 15-30 minutes.
The area to be treated is numbed according to the patient’s level of tolerance and can include one or more of the following:
- Topical anesthesia
- Local anesthesia
How Does it Work?
- We mix specific amounts of saline with Juvéderm that makes the filler more of a liquid. This allows for an “artistic” approach.
- The material is placed in the proper plane so that it fills the fold and does not look puffy.
- We use blunt tipped cannulas that result in less bruising, swelling and discomfort.
- We numb the treatment area so that the patient is as comfortable as possible.
Recovery after the treatment
- Immediately afterwards, there will likely be redness, slight swelling and possibly some bruising. Redness resolves within 24 hours whereas bruising can last for several days. One can usually cover the area with makeup.
- Rarely does the patient feel discomfort after the procedure.
- Most patients are advised not to have the treatment done within 24 hours of an important event.